Comprehensive Training, Developed by Experts!
The shortage of seasoned layout staff creates an opportunity for printed circuit engineering professionals.
This 40-hour course was developed by leading experts in printed circuit engineering layout with a combined 250+ years of industry experience.
The course covers approximately 70 major topics under the following headings:
- Basics of the profession
- Manufacturing methods and processes
- Project management
- Circuit definition
- Schematic capture
- Board layout data and placement
- Circuit routing
- High-density interconnect (HDI)
- Advanced packaging
- Signal integrity
- EMI/EMC applications
- Flex-rigid technology
- Manufacturing preparation
- Advanced electronics (energy movement in circuits, transmission lines, etc.).
Learn more about Printed Circuit Engineering Education